Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the school will be conducted through online lectures.
This advanced level school is the twelfth in the series.
This is a pedagogical school, aimed at bridging the gap between masters-level courses and topics in statistical physics at the frontline of current research. It is intended for Ph.D. students, post-doctoral fellows and interested faculty members. The following courses will be offered.
- Introduction to Statistical field theories of athermal systems by Bulbul Chakrabarty (Brandeis University, US)
- Out of equilibrium dynamics of complex systems by Leticia Cugliandolo (Sorbonne University, France)
- Introduction to open quantum systems by Manas Kulkarni (ICTS, Bangalore)
- Dyson Brownian motion, free fermions and connections to Random Matrix Theory by Gregory Schehr (Sorbonne University, France)
- Non-equilibrium and periodically driven quantum systems by Arnab Sen (IACS, Kolkata)
- Markov processes and applications by Hugo Touchette (Stellenbosch University, South Africa)
You need to register even if you intend to attend only a few of the lecture sets.