The ICTS campus is equipped with a state of the art first aid centre managed and maintained by M/S Columbia Asia Hospital. The first aid centre functions as the primary health centre. Two doctors (day and night time) and a nurse staff the centre. The first aid centre offers outpatient consultation services with a small pharmacy with general medicines given against the doctor's advice.
The Doctor Timings:-
- Day time doctor - General Physician:- 10:00 - 17:00 (Monday -Friday)
- Nurse:- 10:00 - 17:00 (7 days a week)
- Night time doctor - General Physician:- 22:00 - 06:00
Apart from these, the centre conducts regular health talks and consultation by various specialists with the help of M/s Columbia Asia Hospital.
When required, specialist consultations and inpatient services are catered for by designated tertiary care hospitals in the vicinity of the ICTS campus. The centre has made a tie up with several hospitals in the vicinity to take care of the inpatient requirement. There is an on-site 24*7 ambulance with advance life support that is able to transport those needing inpatient care to nearby hospitals.
- Sapatagiri institute of Medical Sciences
- Aveksha Hospital
- Columbia Asia Hospital Yeshwanthpur, Hebbal