This advanced level school is the seventh in the series. The school is being jointly organised by the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) and the Raman Research Institute (RRI).
This is a pedagogical school, aimed at bridging the gap between masters-level courses and topics in statistical physics at the frontline of current research. It is intended for Ph.D. students, post-doctoral fellows and interested faculty members at the college and university level. The following courses will be offered.
- Preparatory lectures by Abhishek Dhar (ICTS) and Sanjib Sabhapandit (RRI)
- Renormalization group theory by Mustansir Barma (TCIS, TIFR, Hyderabad)
- Quantum critical phenomena by Kedar Damle (TIFR, Mumbai)
- Interacting particle systems by Martin R. Evans (Edinburgh, UK); Notes 1
- Population genetics by Kavita Jain (JNCASR, Bangalore)
- Exactly solved models by R. Rajesh (IMSc, Chennai)
- Driven diffusive systems by Gunter Schütz (Jülich, Germany); Lecture Notes