International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of TIFR is looking for a highly motivated, self driven individual for the post of Technical Assistant (AV). The contract will be initially for a period of one year and may be extended further depending on performance and requirement of the centre.
Position: Technical Assistant (AV)
No. of Posts: 2
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics & Communications OR B.Sc (Computer Science) OR Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) with 60% marks from a recognized organization
- 6+ months of audio visual experience
Tenure: Initial appointment will be for one year which may be extended depending upon the performance.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for seminars, discussion meetings and public lectures
- Set up and operate sound equipment
- Set up and operate spotlights
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality
- Test and resolve equipment issues
- Switch video input sources from one camera to another
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly
- Maintain inventory of AV equipment
Upper Age Limit: 28 years (as on 1.1.2018), may be relaxed based on higher qualifications and/or experience.
Location: ICTS Campus, Hesaraghatta
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience, qualification and potential. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should report for a written test followed by the recruitment process on 15th May 2018.
Date: 15th May 2018
Time: 10:30 am
Venue: ICTS campus in Hesarghatta (please report at the main reception on arrival)
Centre reserves the right not to fill any post herein advertised or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer - Establishment