International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals for appointment to the post of Project Assistant (Admin) under unreserved category at its Bangalore Campus. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
Essential Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate with a minimum of 55% marks
- Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications
- Minimum one year of work experience in a similar job profile
- inviting proposals for organizing ICTS Programs, coordinating processing of proposals;
- providing end-to-end support to the organizers and programs office for all matters pertaining to academic and logistic aspect of organization;
- collecting and maintaining records and statistics;
- any other tasks given by the programs office.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience, qualification and as per Centre’s norms. Selected candidate will be required to join as soon as possible.
Tenure: Initial appointment will be for one year which may be extended depending upon the individual’s performance and requirement of the Centre.
Upper Age Limit: 28 years (as on 1.5.2018), may be relaxed based on higher qualifications and/ or experience.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should report for a written test with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the education qualifications, experience and any other relevant documents along with their photocopies. Candidates qualifying in the written test will appear for further recruitment process.
Reporting Time: 28th May, 2018 at 10.30 am
Location: ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta, Bangalore
Candidates may use the ICTS shuttles from the IISC or NCBS campus. Bus schedule is available on the ICTS website. Please report at the main reception on arrival. The Centre reserves the right not to fill any post herein advertised or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer - Establishment