International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of TIFR invites candidates for a walk-in recruitment for the post of Project Assistant (Admin) for its office at Bangalore.
Essential Qualification & experience:
- Graduate with a minimum of 55% marks
- Knowledge of use of personal computer and its applications
- Minimum one year of work experience in a similar job profile
- providing administrative assistance to the ‘students and postdocs’ unit with selection procedure for graduate students, project and summer students and postdocs; information & logistics for courses and seminars; etc
- assisting with logistical arrangements for academic activities under the graduate programs
- assisting with organization of academic activities of the Centre as and when required and with any other work assigned by the office of Dean-Academics
Location: ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta, Bangalore
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience, qualification and potential. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Age: 33 years
Tenure: The contract will be initially for a period of One (1) year which may be extended up to maximum of three years depending upon the performance of the candidate.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should report for a written test followed by the selection process on 23rd May, 2017 with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the education qualifications / experience along with a photocopy of these documents.
Written test details:
Date: 23rd May, 2017
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: ICTS campus in Hesarghatta (please report at the main reception on arrival)
Candidates qualifying for written test will appear for the remaining selection process at the ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta.
Candidates may use the ICTS shuttles from the IISC or NCBS campus. Bus schedule is available on the ICTS website.
The Institute reserves the right not to fill any post herein advertised or fulfill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.