International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals for appointment to the post of Technical Trainee - Web Developer (Temporary) under unreserved category at its Bengaluru Campus. ICTS provides exciting and challenging opportunities for young professionals and a pleasant work environment. The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Science Graduate from a recognized university OR Diploma in Engineering.
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
- Minimum 3 months of experience or internship in web development.
- Hands-on Drupal experience (version 7 preferred); strong experience in customizing existing modules and creating custom modules; hands-on experience in Drupal theme creation from HTML.
- Experience in using caching tools and working on optimizing the database.
- Develop/ customize modules on Drupal websites as per requirements.
- Understand the requirement of users and mapping them into a technical document for developing a website.
- Design additional features and upgrade the website. Test the web modules independently.
Salary: Rs. 16,000/ month (consolidated).
Job Type: Temporary (fixed tenure post).
Upper Age Limit: 28 years (as on 1st July. 2019).
How to Apply: Interested candidates should report for the selection process on Monday, 25 November 2019 at 10:00 am with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the educational qualifications, experience along with a photocopy of these documents.
Tenure: Initial appointment will be for 1 year which may be extended depending upon the individual’s performance and the requirements of the Centre. The selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
The Centre reserves the right to not fill this post or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.