International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of TIFR invites applications for the post (one) of Project Purchase Assistant for its office in Bangalore. The selected candidate shall be offered consolidated salary based on qualification and experience.
- Graduate in Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks (aggregate) with knowledge of advance accounting, GFR rules for procurement/ services,Tally etc.
- Knowledge of typing and use of personal computer and its applications
- Minimum one year of experience in the accounts/purchase or stores profile in a reputed organization is preferred.
Candidate should be willing to learn and adapt with the purchase rules of the institute.
This job involves performing the following tasks, as assigned from time-to-time:
- To assist with indenting, purchasing, accounting, issue and disposal of all types of purchase and stores items.
- To liaise with the vendors and suppliers for terms of purchase, delivery and follow up for payment.
- To assist in maintenance and operation of stores.
Tenure: It is a temporary project appointment for one year.
Location: ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta, Bangalore
Upper Age Limit: 28 years (as on 1.4 .2018), may be relaxed based on higher qualifications and/or experience.
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience and qualification as per norms. The selected candidate will be required to join as soon as possible.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should report for a written test on 25th April, 2018 with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the education qualifications, experience and any other relevant documents along with their photocopies. Candidates qualifying in the written test will appear for the recruitment process at the ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta.
Date: 25th April, 2018
Time: 10.30 am
Candidates may use the ICTS shuttles from the IISC or NCBS campus. Bus schedule is available on the ICTS website. Please report at the main reception on arrival.
The institute reserves the right not to fill any post herein advertised or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer - Establishment