The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India and a Deemed University) invites online application for the Administrative Assistant - B (General Administration) post (1) reserved for ‘Scheduled Tribes (ST)’ at ICTS, Bangalore.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with 55% marks aggregate from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
- Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in working in Administration or HR in a large and reputed organisation.
- Proficient in oral and written communication in English.
- Proficient in computer skills (like MS Office, Spreadsheets, Google docs etc.) and with excellent interpersonal skills.
This job involves providing administrative support for all the programming and other activities of the Centre.
This broadly includes providing administrative assistance for:
- logistical support to all the programming activities at the Centre;
- taking care of all the aspects of financial management and correspondence of programming activities;
- web support for the related activities;
- managing and maintaining an effective filing system for all the related files;
- preparing summary reports and maintaining program related statistics. imparting related training and supervising the junior staff.
Level in Pay Matrix: Level 6.
Age Limit with relaxation: Below 38 years (as on 01.01.2019) = born on or after 01 January 1981.
Reservation of the Post: For Scheduled Tribes (ST)
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their applications ONLINE ONLY at the ICTS website latest by 28th February, 2019.
The institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential and desirable qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for the recruitment process.
Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
Candidates working in Government Departments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings and Government Funded Research Agencies are required to apply through proper channel and should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of selection process failing which they will not be allowed for the further recruitment process..
Outstation candidates called for Written test and Skill test will be paid single Second Class return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence to the place of selection process on the production of photocopies of onward and return journey tickets.
Appointment for the post will be for an initial period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
ICTS campus, Survey No. 151, Shivakote Village, Hesaraghatta Hobli, North Bangalore 560089.
Contact: +91 80 6730 6000, +91 80 4653 6000