PhD in Theoretical Physics (DAMTP, University of Cambridge) (2014)
Master of Advanced Studies (M. A. St.) in Theoretical Physics (Part III of Mathematical Tripos), University of Cambridge (2009)
Bachelor of Science (Physics Honours, with Mathematics and Statistics), Dept. of Physics, A.M.U. Aligarh, India (2007)
1) Conformal Field Theory: Mellin Space Representation, Conformal Bootstrap and Conformal Representation theory.
2) Quantum Information and Holographic Bulk Reconstruction
3) Non-equilibrium field theory and statistical mechanics: chaos and scrambling in thermal quantum systems, generalised Schwinger-Keldysh techniques and out-of-time-order correlators in thermal field theories.
- Thermal out-of-time-order correlators, KMS relations and spectral functions, with F. M. Haehl, R. Loganayagam, P. Narayan and M. Rangamani (arXiv:hep-th/1706.08956)
- Exploring Perturbative Conformal Field Theory in Mellin space, with A. Rudra, S. Sarkar and M. Verma (JHEP 01(2017)102, arXiv:hep-th/ 1607.07334)
- Epsilon expansion in the Gross-Neveu Model from Conformal Field Theory, with S.Ghosh, R.Gupta and K. Jaswin (JHEP 03(2016)174; arXiv: hep-th/1510.04887)
- Superspace formulation and correlation functions of 3d superconformal field theories, with T. Sharma and V. Umesh (JHEP 07(2014)022 ; arXiv: hep-th/1308.4778)
- On Brane Back-Reaction and de Sitter Solutions in Higher-Dimensional Supergravity, with C.P. Burgess, A. Maharana, L. Van Nierop, F. Quevedo (JHEP 04(2012)018; arXiv: hep-th/1109.0532)
PhD thesis.pdf - Aspects of supergravity compactifications and SCFT correlators (107 pages)
Masters dissertation (part III essay).pdf - BPS states in supersymmetric gauge theories (27 pages)