The registration deadline is May 31st (speakers are not required to register). If you are interested in attending the conference, please register by sending us an e-mail with the following information:
1) Your name.
2) Your institutional affiliation.
3) Whether you are a graduate student or a faculty member (for graduate students, an endorsement letter from your thesis advisor will also be needed).
4) Your estimated arrival/departure dates.
5) Whether you would like financial assistance (funds are very limited, and priority will be given to graduate students and young faculty).
6) Whether you would like us to help arrange for your housing (and if so, whether you have any housing preferences).
7) Whether you will need an official letter of invitation for Visa purposes (and if so, we will also need a mailing address where we can send you the letter).
You can send all this information to J.-F. Lafont (jlafont at math.ohio-state.edu), who will send you back a confirmation e-mail within 72 hours. There is no registration fee for this conference.