The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual for appointment to the post of Project Accounts Assistant (Temporary) under the unreserved category at its Bengaluru Campus.
The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Knowledge of typing and use of relevant applications on a personal computer.
- Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- 5 years experience in Accounts in a large and reputed organization.
- Graduate in B Com / BBA (finance).
- Cohesive basics of accounts.
- Good knowledge of government accounting rules.
- Knowledge of statutory dues e.g. TDS, GST etc.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g MS excel, MS word etc.
- Proficient in Tally, accounting software.
This job involves providing administrative support for all the accounts related tasks of the Centre. This broadly includes the following functions:-
- Processing and pass various kinds of bills.
- Pre auditing of Purchase Orders/ Work Orders.
- Preparing reports for extramural grants.
- Assisting in payment of statutory dues e.g. TDS, GST, customs duty, land lease, professional tax, etc.
- Assisting in the processing of payrolls, BRS preparation & Purchase related accounts duties.
- Liaising with vendors and banking authorities.
- Assisting in the finalisation of accounts & preparation of schedules of financial statement for statutory audit.
Salary: Rs. 44,000/ month (Consolidated).
No. of Positions: 1.
Tenure: This is a temporary, fixed tenure post. Initial appointment will be for six months which may be extended upto 1 year maximum depending upon the individual’s performance and the requirements of the Centre. Selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Upper Age Limit: 33 years (as on 1st July. 2019).
How to Apply: Interested candidates should report for the selection process on 24 September 2019, Tuesday at 10:00 am with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the educational qualifications, experience along with a photocopy of these documents.
Location: ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta, Bengaluru (please report at the main reception on arrival).
Candidates may use the ICTS shuttles from the IISc or NCBS campus. The bus schedule is available on the ICTS website.
Candidates without ‘Essential Qualifications & Experience’ will be disqualified.
The Centre reserves the right to not fill this post or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer - Establishment