The International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for a highly motivated and self-driven individual for appointment to the post of Accounts Assistant (Temporary) under the unreserved category at its Bengaluru Campus.
The candidates should have the following qualifications and experience:
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Knowledge of typing and use of relevant applications on a personal computer.
- Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- 5 years experience in Accounts in a large and reputed organization.
- Graduate in B Com / BBA (finance).
- Cohesive basics of accounts.
- Good knowledge of government accounting rules.
- Knowledge of statutory dues e.g. TDS, GST etc.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g MS excel, MS word etc.
- Proficient in Tally, accounting software.
This job involves providing administrative support for all the accounts related tasks of the Centre. This broadly includes the following functions:-
- Processing and pass various kinds of bills.
- Pre auditing of Purchase Orders/ Work Orders.
- Preparing reports for extramural grants.
- Assisting in payment of statutory dues e.g. TDS, GST, customs duty, land lease, professional tax, etc.
- Assisting in the processing of payrolls, BRS preparation & Purchase related accounts duties.
- Liaising with vendors and banking authorities.
- Assisting in the finalisation of accounts & preparation of schedules of financial statement for statutory audit.
Salary: Rs. 44,000/ month (Consolidated).
No. of Positions: 1.
Tenure: This is a temporary, fixed tenure post. Initial appointment will be for six months which may be extended upto 1 year maximum depending upon the individual’s performance and the requirements of the Centre. Selected candidate will be required to join immediately.
Upper Age Limit: 33 years (as on 1st July. 2019).
How to Apply: Interested candidates should report for the selection process on 24 September 2019, Tuesday at 10:00 am with a copy of their CV and relevant original certificates stating the educational qualifications, experience along with a photocopy of these documents.
Location: ICTS campus, Hesaraghatta, Bengaluru (please report at the main reception on arrival).
Candidates without ‘Essential Qualifications & Experience’ will be disqualified.
The Centre reserves the right to not fill this post or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Administrative Officer - Establishment