This advanced level school is the fourteenth in the series and will be organized jointly by the International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) and the Raman Research Institute (RRI).
This is a pedagogical school, aimed at bridging the gap between masters-level courses and topics in statistical physics at the frontline of current research. It is intended for Ph.D. students, post-doctoral fellows and interested faculty members at the college and university level. The following courses will be offered.
1. Statistical mechanics of complex networks by Sitabhra Sinha (IMSc, Chennai)
2. Bacterial Chemotaxis by Sakuntala Chatterjee (SNBNCBS, Kolkata)
3. Physics of the Glass Transition by Ludovic Berthier (University of Montpellier, France)
4. Stochastic Resetting by Arnab Pal (IMSc, Chennai)
5. Hydrodynamics of lattice gases by Herbert Spohn (Technical University of Munich)
6. Collective dynamics of complex systems by Ram Ramaswamy (IIT Delhi)
ICTS is committed to building an environment that is inclusive, non-discriminatory and welcoming of diverse individuals. We especially encourage the participation of women and other under-represented groups.