Area of Research: Non-equilibrium Statistical Mechanics
+91 80 4653 6270
- Microscopic Theory of Fluctuating Hydrodynamics in Nonlinear Lattices, K. Saito, M. Hongo, A. Dhar, S. Sasa, Phys. Rev. Letts. 127, 010601 (2021)
- Blast in a One-Dimensional Cold Gas: From Newtonian Dynamics to Hydrodynamics, S. Chakraborti, S. Ganapa, P. L. Krapivsky, A. Dhar, Phys. Rev. Letts. 126 , 244503 (2021)
- Blast in the one-dimensional cold gas: Comparison of microscopic simulations with hydrodynamic predictions, S Ganapa, S Chakraborti, PL Krapivsky, A Dhar, Physics of Fluids 33 (8), 087113 (2021)
- Transport in spinless superconducting wires, J. M. Bhat, A Dhar, Phys. Rev. B 102, 224512 (2021)
- Equivalence of NEGF and scattering approaches to electron transport in the Kitaev chain, J Majeed Bhat, A Dha, arXiv: 2101.06376 (2021)
- Quantum dynamics under continuous projective measurements: Non-Hermitian description and the continuum-space limit, V Dubey, C Bernardin, A Dhar, Physical Review A 103 (3), 032221 (2021)
- Entropy growth during free expansion of an ideal gas, S Chakraborti, A Dhar, S Goldstein, A Kundu, JL Lebowitz, arXiv:2109.07742 (2021)
- Thermalization of Local Observables in the -FPUT Chain, S Ganapa, A Apte, A Dhar, Journal of Statistical Physics 180, 1010-1030 (2020)
- Nonlinear fluctuating hydrodynamics for the classical XXZ spin chain, A Das, K Damle, A Dhar, DA Huse, M Kulkarni, CB Mendl, H Spohn, Journal of Statistical Physics 180, 238-262 (2020).
- Kardar-Parisi-Zhang scaling for an integrable lattice Landau-Lifshitz spin chain, A Das, M Kulkarni, H Spohn, A Dhar, Phys. Rev. E 100, 042116 (2019).
- Localization effects due to a random magnetic field on heat transport in a harmonic chain, G Cane, JM Bhat, A Dhar, C Bernardin, arXiv:2107.06827 (2021)
- Transport, correlations, and chaos in a classical disordered anharmonic chain, M Kumar, A Kundu, M Kulkarni, DA Huse, A Dhar, Phys. Rev. E 102, 022130 (2020)