International Centre for Theoretical Sciences (ICTS) of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre (an Autonomous, Grant-in-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India) is looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals for appointment to the post of Administrative Assistant (B) under unreserved category at its Bangalore Campus.
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduate with 55% marks aggregate from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications; Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- 5 years experience in Purchase/ Stores in a large and reputed organization in the similar job profile detailed below.
- Graduation degree in Commerce stream.
- Knowledge of GFR, Government e-procurement, Government e-Marketplace (GeM) and other purchase rules and regulations.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP.
- Proficient in oral and written communication in English.
- Proficient in HR-management with excellent interpersonal skills.
This job involves providing administrative support for all the activities of the Centre. This broadly includes providing administrative assistance:
- to administer tendering process and award of work contracts as per the TIFR rules including negotiating best pricing deals, stock control and maintenance of all stock ledgers;
- to execute and monitor all regular purchases including foreign purchases, inventory control, coordination with all user departments and suppliers, control purchasing department budgets, review purchase order claims and contracts in-line with Institute policy, analyse market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability;
- to administer proper recording and cost validation of the capital assets of the Centre;
- to handle purchasing, accounting, issue and disposal of all types of stores items.
Location: ICTS Campus, Bangalore
Scale of Pay: Level 6 of 7 CPC
Upper Age Limit: 33 years (as on 01.01.2018) = born on or after 01 January 1985
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications ONLINE ONLY at the ICTS website latest by 2nd July, 2018.
Candidates who are eligible for further age relaxation as per extant GOI rules are required to submit applications by POST, along with a copy of relevant certificate in support of age relaxation. Their applications by post must reach Establishment Cell (address given below) by 2nd July, 2018 and must superscribe the post applied for, serial no. of the post and advertisement no. on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for online applications.
Incomplete applications and applications without photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation and applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
Applicants in Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply through proper channel. Applicants who do not send their applications through proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in recruitment process only upon submission of an NOC from the competent authority.
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for essential qualifications and experience will have to appear for a selection process. The final selection will be based on the overall performance in this process.
Appointment for the post will be for an initial period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period will be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. Institute reserves the right not to fill the post herein advertised or fill more vacancies. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
ICTS campus, Survey No. 151, Shivakote Village, Hesaraghatta Hobli, North Bangalore 560089.
Contact: +91 80 6730 6000, +91 80 4653 6000