The GR session has been planned to commemorate and celebrate 100 years of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity on the afternoon of Friday, 26th June, 2015 at the Faculty Hall, Indian Institute of Science Campus, Bengaluru. This special session will be chaired by Prof. Gary Horowitz, University of California, Santa Barbara, and there will a total of 5 talks on Quantum Gravity, Cosmology and Gravitational Waves.
The confirmed speakers of this session are:
- David Gross (KITP, Santa Barbara)
- Peter Saulson (Syracuse University)
- François Bouchet (Institut d'astrophysique de Paris)
- Edward Witten (Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton
- Juan Maldacena (Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton)
This session is a associated event of Strings 2015