- Abhijit Champanerkar (City University of New York, USA)
- Hitoshi Murakami (Tohoku University, Japan)
- Jozef H. Przytycki (The George Washington University, USA)
- Louis H. Kauffman (University of Illinois at Chicago, USA)
- Piotr Sulkowski (University of Warsaw, Poland)
- Seiichi Kamada (Osaka University, Japan)
- Valeriy Bardakov (Sobolev Institute of Mathematics, Russia)
1. Readings in hyperbolic knot theory
2. Introduction to Knots, Knotoids and Virtual Knots: Louis H. Kauffman
3. J. H.Przytycki, Knots and distributive homology: from arc colorings to Yang-Baxter homology, Chapter in: New Ideas in Low Dimensional Topology, World Scientific, Vol. 56, March-April 2015, 413-488; e-print: arXiv:1409.7044.
 Murakami, Hitoshi; Yokota, Yoshiyuki, Volume conjecture for knots. SpringerBriefs in Mathematical Physics 30. Singapore: Springer (ISBN978-981-13-1149-9/pbk; 978-981-13-1150-5/ebook). ix, 120 p. (2018).
 Murakami, Hitoshi, Current status of the volume conjecture. Sugaku Expo. 26, No. 2, 181-203 (2013); translation from Sugaku 62, No. 4, 502-523 (2010).
 Murakami, Hitoshi, An introduction to the volume conjecture. Champagnerkar, Abhijit (ed.) et al., Interactions between hyperbolic geometry, quantum topology and number theory. Proceedings of a workshop,
June 3?13, 2009 and a conference, June 15?19, 2009, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA. Providence, RI: American Mathematical Society (AMS) (ISBN 978-0-8218-4960-6/pbk). Contemporary Mathematics 541, 1-40 (2011).
 Murakami, Hitoshi, Various generalizations of the volume conjecture. Burenkov, V. I. (ed.) et al., The interaction of analysis and geometry. International school-conference on analysis and geometry, Novosibirsk,
Russia, August 23?September 3, 2004. Providence, RI: American Mathematical Society (AMS) (ISBN 978-0-8218-4060-3/pbk). Contemporary Mathematics 424, 165-186 (2007).
 Murakami, Hitoshi, A quantum introduction to knot theory. Kohno, Toshitake (ed.) et al., Primes and knots. Proceedings of an AMS special session, Baltimore, MD, USA, January 15?16, 2003 and the 15th JAMI (Japan-US Mathematics Institute) conference, Baltimore, MD, USA, March 7?16, 2003. Providence, RI: American Mathematical Society (AMS) (ISBN 0-8218-3456-8/pbk). Contemporary Mathematics 416, 137-165 (2006).
 Murakami, Hitoshi; Murakami, Jun The colored Jones polynomials and the simplicial volume of a knot. Acta Math. 186, No. 1, 85-104 (2001)
4. Reading material by Scott Carter:
5. Details of Josef Przytycki's second Lecture on the Kauffman bracket polynomial and its categorification by Khovanov can be found in his book
Chapter X at http://arxiv.org/abs/math.GT/0512630.