The names of the S.N.Bhatt students have been highlighted below.
- S.Kumar, G. F. Pivaro, Y. R. Yerrababu, G. Fraidenraich, D. A. Guimara, R. A. A. de. Souza, Asymphotic Eigenvalue Density for the Quotient Ensemble of Wishart Matrices, 10.1109/LCOMM.2018.2877327
- S.Chaudhuri, C. Chaudhury, R. Loganayagam, Spectral Representation of Thermal OTO Correlators, arXiv:1810.03118
- K. Malakar, V. Jemseena, A. Kundu, K. V. Kumar, S. Sabhapandit, S. N. Majumdar, S. Redner, A. Dhar, Steady state, relaxation and first-passage properties of a run-and-tumble particle in one-dimension, arXiv:1711.08474 [cond-mat.stat-mech].
- A. Apte, M. Ray, and A. Amodkar, Data assimilation in chaotic Chua circuit, Accepted for publication in Indian Academy of Sciences Conference Series.
- D. Keitel, X. J. Forteza, S. Husa, L. London, A. Nagar, S. Bernuzzi, E. Harms, M. Hannam, S. Khan, M. Pürrer, G. Pratten, V. Chaurasia, The most powerful astrophysical events: Gravitational-wave peak luminosity of binary black holes as predicted by numerical relativity, Phys. Rev. D 96, 024006 (2017)
- V. Srivastava, V. Bhalerao, A. P. Ravi, A. Ghosh, S. Bose, Geographic and seasonal influences on optical followup of gravitational wave events, arXiv:1610.07154 [astro-ph.HE].
- C. Kalaghatgi, P. Ajith and K. G. Arun, Template-space metric for searches for gravitational waves from the inspiral, merger and ringdown of binary black holes, Phys. Rev. D 91, 124042 (2015).