10. Aditya Vijaykumar, M. V. S. Saketh, Sumit Kumar, P. Ajith, Tirthankar Roy Choudhury, Probing the large scale structure using gravitational-wave observations of binary black holes, arXiv:2005.01111 [astro-ph.CO]
09. Aritra Kumar Gon and Manas Kulkarni, Duality in a hyperbolic interaction model integrable even in a strong confinement: multi-soliton solutions and field theory, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 52 (2019) 415201
08. Swetlana Swarup, Vishal Vasan and Manas Kulkarni, Provable bounds for the Korteweg-de Vries reduction in multi-component Nonlinear Schrodinger Equation, arXiv:1908.02248 [math-ph]
07. S.Kumar, G. F. Pivaro, Y. R. Yerrababu, G. Fraidenraich, D. A. Guimara, R. A. A. de. Souza, Asymphotic Eigenvalue Density for the Quotient Ensemble of Wishart Matrices, 10.1109/LCOMM.2018.2877327
06. S.Chaudhuri, C. Chaudhury, R. Loganayagam, Spectral Representation of Thermal OTO Correlators, arXiv:1810.03118
05. K. Malakar, V. Jemseena, A. Kundu, K. V. Kumar, S. Sabhapandit, S. N. Majumdar, S. Redner, A. Dhar, Steady state, relaxation and first-passage properties of a run-and-tumble particle in one-dimension, arXiv:1711.08474 [cond-mat.stat-mech].
04. A. Apte, M. Ray, and A. Amodkar, Data assimilation in chaotic Chua circuit, Accepted for publication in Indian Academy of Sciences Conference Series.
03. D. Keitel, X. J. Forteza, S. Husa, L. London, A. Nagar, S. Bernuzzi, E. Harms, M. Hannam, S. Khan, M. Pürrer, G. Pratten, V. Chaurasia, The most powerful astrophysical events: Gravitational-wave peak luminosity of binary black holes as predicted by numerical relativity, Phys. Rev. D 96, 024006 (2017)
02. V. Srivastava, V. Bhalerao, A. P. Ravi, A. Ghosh, S. Bose, Geographic and seasonal influences on optical followup of gravitational wave events, arXiv:1610.07154 [astro-ph.HE].
01. C. Kalaghatgi, P. Ajith and K. G. Arun, Template-space metric for searches for gravitational waves from the inspiral, merger and ringdown of binary black holes, Phys. Rev. D 91, 124042 (2015)